Why call on B.L.O?
We know that our price monitoring will be invaluable to you:
• For preparing your annual budgets
• For diffusing your benchmarks within your company
• For initializing the context of the analyses resulting from your own operations.
We utilize a document format which is easy for you to master. And which you can recuperate partially or in its entirety in your own presentations: Excel for reports, PowerPoint for the analyses and Outlook with JPG image attachments for alerts. This saves you time while offering you efficiency.
We are well aware of the strategic importance of surveillance and the impact that it can have on your make on your major decisions.
That is why we follow 2 fundamental principles in order to provide you with high-quality service:
1. We assign your follow-up to marketing professionals whom we train internally to the specific reflexes required for the competitive intelligence field (notably the sense of observation and interpretation).
2. We go well beyond simply informing you simply about the initiatives taken by the competition (monitoring) to bring you our own analysis of the trends and best practices of your market.
Our role is not to finance numerous panelists with your budget few of whom, in the end, will have little utility to you or your competitive intelligence. We have therefore innovated by developing a specific approach to the recruitment of panelists for the B2C and for the B2B.
• For the B2C
We create virtual homes in the programs you wish to follow based upon your required monitoring as outlined in your briefing (size and age of the household, revenues, region…).
These virtual households are hosted by real households who have lent us their postal addresses that we may receive the mailings. We can go even further by activating these households whether it is in terms of online shopping or store purchases, increased discount coupon use, game participation or response to an online survey.
• For the B2B
It is impossible to create virtual businesses. But here too we actively seek the most intelligent solution to optimize your costs.
For each intelligence mission we recruit a panel of companies limited in scope but which correspond perfectly to your requirements: a company that has a fleet of 5 vehicles, an innovative VSE, artisan bakers etc.
We then establish contact with the business in accordance with the quality and quantity of its operations.
We do not consider that a competitive analysis limits itself to the observation of just one of these channels. In effect, each channel has its own advantages:
• Capacity and valorization of postal delivery
• Frequency of the emailing
• Reactivity area of SMSing
• Links and interactivity of social media
We are, therefore, strongly interested in the way your competitors combine various channels of CRM in order to optimize their impact. We will show you in particular all the transactions from one channel to the other:
• Drive to web
• Drive to web coupons
• Drive to store
• Drive to mobile apps
• Drive to social media
• Drive to postal mailing